Saturday 29 September 2007



I started of my day in a quite chipper mood today, I was at the post office at 7.30 this morning to pick up a parcel. As my postman doesn't seem to know how doorbells work... Bizarre. I don't think its just my postman, asking around everyone at work seems to have the same problem, so it may be a Derby thing.




So I sat down when I got home,with a strong cup of coffee and opened it and too my surprise, wrapped in pink tissue paper was the cupcake I won on Julie's blog. It was made to my specification with pink icing and a baby blue flower. Included was a lovely thank you card, with a moo card on the front and stickers inside.


I'm so thrilled, Julies knitted bits are so hard to get hold of and http://littlecottonrabbits.typepad.co.uk/ was the first blog I started reading on a regular basis.


My new cupcake once it's had a trip to work will take pride of place on my dresser with my vintage Easter egg moulds and my nanna's china.



I've not really got any crafty pictures of my own to show today, as I completely missed the light. But I've made a stripy cushion cover and two cafetiere covers on my knitting machine today.I've also knitted a forest green scarf and I'm half way thought a hand knitted scarf in a gorgeous Italian fancy yarn.


I thought I'd end this entry with a picture showing you how much my brothers puppy has grown, shes so beautiful. I'd better mention he's not got one huge hand, he just can't sit still.



No comments: