Thursday 6 September 2007

crafting

Today has been a busy day I've been making card's to display my corsages. I've been finishing corsages I started making months ago, listing new items on etsy, arranging a custom order for my friend from work and puppy sitting.
So please forgive my photography this evening.


My brothers puppy is so bouncy she's a cocker spaniel and only about 14 weeks old. She's very naughty but can also be very very good. Currently her favorite place to rest is my mum's flower beds which doesn't impress my mum much.
I've been finishing the centers to my corsages so once I've taken some good photographs I'll be adding them to my shop.

I've also added some jewellery to my Etsy shop which can be seen below;

I've really got to get organised with my shop and maybe start selling on eBay again as I've so much stuff that needs photographing. I'm off all weekend, so fingers crossed I'll get some work photographed and listed.

No comments: