Tuesday 11 September 2007

I've had such an exciting week, I've had lots of sales this weekend unfortunately not on Etsy but to friends. So this morning I've been gift wrapping. It gives me such a buzz when I've made something that other people want to own. I've managed to sell six necklaces,two cafetiere covers and two corsages.

I've also managed to get new things crafted;

I'm not sure if I'm going to be putting these in my Etsy shop or if I'm going to have an open house in November at my house.

My Moo cards arrived on Saturday morning very pleased with them but the picture I'm showing you isn't that great.

This morning I got the best surprise I won a cupcake made by Julie at; http://littlecottonrabbits.typepad.co.uk/my_weblog/

She makes the most adorable cakes and soft toys I've ever seen in my life please go and check out her blog.

So I've had a fabulous week and it can only get better isn't life good.

By the way this is the blue scarf I was making a week or so ago all felted and finished.

3 comments:

Just Original said...

It's great packaging up your own stuff, its a good feeling of achievement when you nip to the post office or put it in to a carrier bag for someone else to appreciate!

Vanessa x

Claire said...

Hi

Just stopped by after you won the cupcake from little cotton rabbits- love the things you have made, and I will pop back again soon

Claire

lupin cottage designs said...

Thank you both of you. Vanessa I love the packaging part of making things I like them to go out looking pretty so even through people know what they've bought its a bit like getting a little birthday present. hello Claire I was so exited about winning my cupcake my husband thinks I'm mad at getting so excited, but all my friends understand.Thank you for leaving me a comment its so nice when people contact you.