Saturday 18 August 2007

new things

I've finished three new bags this week which have all been added to my Etsy shop.
I was wondering if anyone else out there who gets itchy fingers Like I do when I'm not working on something creative. There's no-one at work who feels like I do. I carn't even sit through a film with out something being done. I've always got a list in my head about what I'd like to make next.
I used to spend my free time at work Looking through blogs reading what other people were doing, even through for many of the people in blog world that was socks. Which I don't really get not being a sock wearer, even in winter. I'd rather go bare foot than wear socks. I don't get socks but reading about other people getting excited about what they were doing, gets me excited about what I'm doing.


Even knitting flowers like the ones above settles me and stops me getting itchy fingers. I drive my husband insane as he like to hold hands but I like to keep busy .One day I'll run out of stash and then he won't know whats hit him.

No comments: