Saturday 11 August 2007

New things


I've just added new items to my etsy shop. I've added some of my bags but I've still got three that need lining. I was going to line them all this afternoon but instead I started some new projects and opened a bottle of wine. I can justify the fact I opened a bottle at 3, since I've been up since 5 this morning as I had to take Dino to work. Then I also worked a shift this morning myself, it was my first Saturday for 2 weeks so I was exhausted. If I'd been sensible I wouldn't of watched the Big Brother eviction last night but what can I say I'm a saddo.




As I've shown you in a previous blog I've many small balls of yarn which I've got to do something with. So this afternoon instead of finishing previous projects I've been experimenting with new bag designs while watching futurama.


What I should of really been doing through is tidying the house and garden as it's Dino's Birthday barbie tomorrow. It was his birthday while he was at his mums so now he gets to celebrate with my family. I'm planing on making a rhubarb meringue tomorrow which is like a lemon meringue but with rhubarb as the name suggests. I'll also be making him a huge birthday cake. In my next post I'll share all and you'll be able to see my messy garden which isn't quite finished yet but next week ideally I'll be getting soil in my raised flower beds. Which means I'll be able to start planting up the hundred pots I've currently got in the garden.

Which'll be nice.

I then may be able to have friends round for afternoon tea.

No comments: