Tuesday 14 August 2007

Birthday bbq for dino



On Sunday it didn't rain so we were able to have a family BBQ for Dino, who was with his mum on his real birthday. I made a rhubarb meringue pie and my mum bought the birthday cake. Everyone was late of course, my brother had been playing football in the morning so was running late which meant everyone was late.


We had a lovely afternoon as it managed to stay sunny through out. Then we watched a film together as a family which is something we only really do at Christmas.

Last night I joined a new group called; We love etsy which is like a chat room to show your etsy bits and meet other sellers there were 59 people signed up last night when i went to bed now there already 143 members its going to be huge.

I've not done a huge amount of work this weekend but that is due to change shortly as when I've finished typing this I'm going to line 3 bags and sew up a fourth. Then I'm making corsages until its time for work this afternoon.

No comments: