Thursday 11 October 2007

October and feeling poorly

I've been off sick from work all week with sinus and even through I should of used this time to craft, I actually just wandered round the house feeling sorry for myself.

I have started a couple of new things following on from my Christmas garland I made pom pom tree decorations.

Started on family Christmas presents but I'm not saying who its for or what it is.

I've also started knitting a jumper for myself from the Rowan kid silk Dream collection. I'm not knitting it in the kid silk, I'm using a very fine mohair in variegated green. Its ages since I last knitted something just for me. The top I'm knitting is called pixie and I can't wait to get it finished.

3 comments:

Melissa Goodsell said...

It looks like you've still been keeping busy doing some creating. I'm sorry about the sinus - it's so awful isn't it. I have a little bit at the moment and I'm just hoping I can hit it on the head before it becomes really painful and awful.
Melx

lupin cottage designs said...

Sinus it the worst I felt like my head was full of cotton wool and glass shards. Touch wood it's all gone now.
sarah

Melissa Goodsell said...

Yes - glass shards and cotton wool, I'd never thought of it that way before - so true for sinus!