Friday 11 January 2008

Please forgive me, I've no self control

Not only Have I had lovely comments and help full suggestions from lots of lovely people this week I've also broken one of my resolutions... I'm sorry.
No it wasn't my diet (no chocolate or puddings for almost two weeks now) but it was the following resolution;
  • I promise my husband and myself I'll spend as little as possible on pretty things this year, that include craft bits.

I broke it with a bang yesterday. Please forgive me but I didn't have the usual coffee and cake that I have on a Thursday when I have a day out with my mum.
My brothers girlfriend texted me on Wednesday night to tell me she'd seen cashmere cones on sale for £6 a cone. The temptation was too great I had to go and look.

So on Thursday my Mum and I headed off to Mason Mill in Matlock, Derbys to have a look. They did have cashmere thread on sale but they also had ribbons and buttons and sewing thread on sale too. I hate to admit it I went a bit mad...and also bought myself pale pink impractical shoes with a bow on the front which are covered in sparkly bits, I really like the sparkly bits.




So I completely over indulged in yarn buttons ribbons and shoes but I did lose 4lb's this week, so please forgive me if I've no self control when shopping.
It's all about the buttons

1 comment:

Pipany said...

Hi Sarah. It's the first time I've visited your blog and I am blown away by your gorgeous knitwear. Get that business seriously underway!!!! I will be back xx