Sunday 6 January 2008

I've made a start

I have started my diet and my first weigh in is on Wednesday.

I'm finding it quite easy to follow, at the moment and don't feel any of my usual cravings for chocolate but I'm not going to speak too soon as I've only been following it properly for three days. I had to wait for my day off to do the big 'diet food' shop.
I've chosen the low GI diet plan, which seems to be fitting in with my shifts at work. I've made double quantities of the recipes specified and put one portion in the freezer so by the end of week two I'll have a few meals put aside for the days when I'm working late.

I forgot to say that in this months Red Magazine there's an offer to get the first four weeks free with tesco diets, you have to sign up for 10 weeks at least there is a saving at the start.

But beside the diet which I see many of you are interested in I've also been knitting some bits and pieces which have now been listed in my Etsy shop. It was getting a bit neglected but I think if I list different knitted things I'll be picked up on more searches so maybe someone will see something they like.

The first new thing I've listed is this hot water bottle cover which I love but I've no use for as I sleep next to a human radiator.

Next I've made and designed a range of knitted cherry buns I'm keeping one set for myself to go on my dresser. I'm currently working on new designs while watching Sex and the City on DVD which I've borrowed (stolen) from my bothers girl friend I want to do some pink iced cakes with flowers and beads but I can't get the flower design to knit how I want it to look.

Finally I've started listing my scarfs today it was the hand knitted blue scarf I finished in the summer and tomorrow I'll be listing The purple blue slightly felted scarf you can see below.

I'm off now to watch the last 8 episodes of series two and finish some cloths I've been working on and the flowers that are getting me so frustrated.

2 comments:

Just Original said...

Glad that the diet is going ok! I have started mine today, it's not really a diet it's just no eating between meals. I start the 30 minute gym next week.

Love the knitted buns they are very apt 'Fat free' and all!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.