Tuesday 8 January 2008

New things in my shops

Why am I so incompetent I keep writing in the title of my post then I manage to post with no text it's happened twice now. So sorry to anyone who gets my feeds you have received blank posts twice in a row.


I have however manage to list some new items on my Etsy shop and I've also listed some items on Ebay so now I just have to sit back and see how it goes.


this is my new etsy listing

and these are the scarfs I'm selling at http://www.ebay.co.uk/ under the name bluefluffy76 if you'd like to take a look.

Now all I've got to do is find some craft fairs in my neighbourhood i.e. Derby/Nottinghamshire and I'm away.

4 comments:

Just Original said...

Hi Sarah,

Some names of craft fair who organise in the Derby/nottingham area.

Craft people 2000
JMS events
artsandcraftfairs.org

I have used the top and bottom ones they are ok

saraeden said...

Good luck with etsy/ebay , i have just started putting my things on etsy again ... i didnt sell much last time but it seems busier now !!

On the fair thing there is the Great Peak Fair at Buxton (contact High Peak council)it is over 2 days and gets very busy !

Sara x

Melissa Goodsell said...

The scarves are really lovely...you are very clever!
melx

saraeden said...

Me again ... there is Chesterfield market as well they have a Sunday market in December !!

Contact the tourist boards they sometimes advertise local fairs !!

Sara x