Thursday 24 January 2008

Cake

I am getting a bit disheartened with my diet I've lost 10 lb's which is great. Now all I want is some chocolate or cake or just something really sweet. Banana's have been helping to curb my cravings and I know it's only been 3 weeks but sweet cake and chocolate is all I can think about today. I can't buy any sweet things as they don't sell reduced calorie cakes in portion size, you have to buy six and if I bought six I'd eat six so it's best if I don't buy any.
Instead I've been knitting cakes and lots of them. I've been working on a designs for a chocolate sand which. I'm not completely happy with it but here's the prototype. I've started my second sample today and have tried using moss stitch for the cream I think this ones going to work out better.
I thought I'd also share a picture of my awful kitchen with you. It's being ripped out this weekend and I'm having it replaced with lovely real wood units and new counter tops I even get to have new flooring which'll make my day and I get a wall mounted oven I can't wait. Its practically the last room in the house to be finished well except my studio and the garden which is still half done.

No comments: