Wednesday 2 January 2008

New Year, New Me

I've been thinking long and hard about what I want from 2008.

Ideally I'd like to go at least part time at work and concentrate on my knitting and designing I'd also like to be a happier person.

Here they all are, set out for everyone to see and to make me focus on what goals I want to achieve.

  1. I want to lose weight this year. It's been slowly increasing since I got married and now I feel frumpy and not like me, some thing has to be done so I've joined tescodiets.com today and I start tomorrow.
  2. I want to start concentrating on my business more and start doing craft fairs and get a decent shop set up on-line (if you're reading this bob please finish my site)
  3. I'd like to make more effort to keep in touch with friends.
  4. I promise my husband and myself I'll spend as little as possible on pretty things this year, that include craft bits.
  5. I'll be more appreciative of what I've got and stop looking at what other people have got.
  6. I'll start sewing this year quilts, clothes and bags.

2 comments:

Garden Girl said...

Hi there- would be really interested to hear your thoughts on the tesco diets, it's been something I have contemplated for a while myself. Really good luck with it. Am now going to look at your Etsy shop- that is one of my long lists of aims for this year!

Just Original said...

I know what you mean about putting on weight since getting married! Let me know how the Tesco's diet is going?