Sunday 11 November 2007

Sorry I've been gone for so long


I'm sorry I've not posted for a while but I don't know where my time has gone recently. I do know however that I've been productive while missing in action, my studios been redecorated and tidied. I'm half way through knitting two jumpers I've made for myself and I've also done the vast majority of my Christmas shopping. I've also been to three Halloween parties and said goodbye to some good friends who've left work this month.

Unfortunately I've no new photos to show as my husband stole my phone and the digital camera doesn't seem to want to down load onto the computer.
But on the positive side I'm leaving wet cold Derby tomorrow morning to visit sunny Spain for 10 days I can't wait I've loads of knitting planned and as we've got our own private pool many lengths to swim. I may also do some sleeping and lying around doing nothing which'll be nice as I just feel so worn out at the moment I need to get my mojo back.

2 comments:

Melissa Goodsell said...

I hope you have a lovely trip away :O)

aboeysa said...

Nice designs.. Thanks

http://www.embroiderystorm.com