Tuesday 31 July 2007

working hard at getting organised





Dino's still at his mum's and so I'm still home alone trying to get organised. I've been finishing off some cafetiere covers and other ongoing projects while waiting for my confirmation email to arrive from etsy.
I've also been taking photos of my work and I'm quite pleased with how my photo's have turned out. My digital camera won't down load to my computer I've been using my mobile phone instead. The pictures have turned out really clearly.

I've also managed to get some of my corsages and jewellery taken. I fell so much better about my work now as the pictures have turned out so well. Please if anyone is reading this let me know what you think so i can improve on them.
My next project will be getting my new cushion covers finished. They are a purple/ blue wool which I sewed together then felted. The next step is to get some bright red flowers knitted then I'll be finishing them with white buttons .
You can see my new photos at ; http://www.flickr.com/
via lupincottagedesigns.

No comments: