Friday 22 July 2011

Relaunch

staithes a view from our cottage



staithes with the tyded out



I am going to relaunch my knitting career.

I have been knitting not been sharing as it's been a tough 18 months with my back operations and infections and the drugs I've been taking affecting my concentration. But it's not all bad I've almost lost four stones which is a bonus.

I've had a week out in a cottage in Staithes North Yorkshire and got my mojo back. After finding a lovely craft shop with hand dyed and spun wool from the local area which I promptly snapped up in all the sea colours I could find I started knitting squares. I mixed the squares in with my gifted rowan cones of yarn and I've finished my blanket and now I need to gently wash it so it slightly felts to make it cosy and soft.I now need a sunny day to photograph it.

So I'm going to start selling again and set up my own website as well.So get ready taking new photos tomorrow and I'll let you know my thoughts.

No comments: