Friday 29 July 2011

Green Blanket finished at last





Using the wool I acquired from Saithes and a few odd Rowan cones I had in my stash I have now finished my first completely hand knitted blanket. It is slightly felted and cosy.




We visited Staithes in June and its now almost the end of July, I wouldn't say that I knitted seriously everyday but those last few stitches were a relief.



You may have notice the labels on the finished project. I have now a new stockist. You can now buy Lupin Cottage Designs products at www.hackwoodfarm.com


So if you find yourself in the Radbourne area pop in, the coffee is lovely and I can personally recommend the pork and Stilton pie. All the vegetables and other produce is locally sourced. The staff are very friendly and knowledgeable I've now been three times since it opened two weeks ago and trade is brisk. You can drink a mellow coffee in the farm courtyard next to the yard with chickens, a goat and occasional horse.


No comments: