Sunday 11 January 2009

Sunday

Today has been a good day.

Mr LCD, my brother, his fiance, Tiff the dog and I went for a long walk round a local park today. It's not really a park as such as it is the grounds of Elvaston Castle with lake, ruins and lovely gardens which is all maintained by our local council. Having fresh air, playing, walking and running has done me good, I feel fully revitalised. We met the most gorgeous st Bernard puppy who was huge and Tiff found lots of mud and puddles. It was so busy at the park which we were quite surprised about, especially as it has been so cold all week and it started drizzling as we left the house today.

When we came home we warmed up with very chocolaty home made Mocha's and with a sub of the day from Subway. Feeling very full now.

I did have pictures but because there was so many good pictures of Tiff my brother has stolen my camera. I hope to get it back soon as I do have knitting pictures to share.

I still haven't finished the sleeve I started last week I'm beginning to think I should of used bigger needles or maybe not used such a fancy pattern. My aim is to get it finished by next Friday. Mr LCD is on afternoons all week next week so I've lots of time to get it done unless I decide to finish organising the kitchen or put all the washing away properly.
I'm going to leave you with a picture of Tiff asking for treats and looking much cleaner than she did at 2 o'clock this afternoon..

No comments: