Sunday 18 January 2009

Bits and bobs


I have as promised picture from my walk last weekend this is my favorite place in Derby to go for a walk. Tiff has her new coat on which is apt as it has been in the new that the R.S.P.C.A. have said that putting clothes on your pets is cruel. She does look very cute but she does get very cold and shakes and shivers in cold weather and it does come off once she has had a good run and warmed up.

No walk this weekend as Mr LCD designs has decided the settee and television is much more attractive than a muddy and windy walk round the park and Tiff went football training this morning so was too busy sleeping to visit.



I've had another quiet week knitting wise I wasn't really feeling the inspiration at the beginning of the week. I was going to get one sleeve finished by today but I've not, it's almost there but not quite.

Despite this I have started two new projects this cushion cover in variegated chenille and two pale pink cotton cushion covers. I knitted them up on my machine last night and washed them this morning but I'm not sharing until they are completely finished as they are to be presents.



Well I'm off now to get a chenille cushion cover finished while I think about what to cook for tea and watch 'come dine with me' if you've not seen it it is my favorite program at the moment. The narrator is fab and the people fascinating. However gossip girl series 2 and the new Beverly hills 90210 start this week so I may have new favorites by Friday.

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Just popped by to say hi and that I am trying to get the Northern Belles blog up and running again as it has been a bit neglected recently! Would love to hear from you. I also have my own blog Emily Picke Material Addict - all comments welcome! Kate x