Saturday 19 November 2011

Christmas is coming

Yet again I have been lax in blogging. My back is still poorly but is getting better slowly. I'm still off work so have spent lots of time crafting when not doing my physio. Both my best work friend and my brothers wife are expecting so I've been knitting lots of baby clothes and as everyone wants a surprise so far I've been knitting lots of white things as requested but  leaving the buttons until the new people have arrived.


I'm also trying desperately to stop smoking which has also improved my crafting speed by making Christmas trees from unwanted books. It is quite time consuming but its keeping my hands busy.


Last Christmas I was in hospital so this Christmas we are going all out. This tree was taken last December in the period between my disectomy and getting my infection. It doesn't look like we stand much chance of white Christmas this year if today's temperature is anything to go by but I can hope.
  

And here's Tiff all dressed up for Christmas two years ago.

No comments: