Saturday 29 December 2007

christmas has been and gone

Well Christmas has been and gone, Santa has visited and today I've taken down my Christmas decorations.

Instead of feeling deflated I'm looking at the positives;
  1. My back problems are a lot better, I may get on my knitting machine before new year.

  2. I'm going out with my parents and husband tonight to watch a bit of karaoke, I won't be singing but I'm going with people who are so it'll be a lot of fun.

  3. I got the loop pretty knits book for Christmas off my brother, his lovely girlfriend and their puppy tiff so I'm all inspired to create.

  4. I also received the nigella express cook book and the green and blacks chocolate cook book of which I'm currently finishing off the chocolate biscuit cake. (there wasn't much left... honest)

  5. I finished knitting both my Christmas jumpers before Christmas day, this maybe due to the fact I was bed ridden for two weeks before Christmas but I'd like to think I'd of finished them anyway...

  6. I've lovely new clear storage box's that I bought in the sales to fill with yarn this afternoon.

  7. Finally, I'm loved by my adorable stubborn husband and family and we'll be in Morocco celebrating next Christmas.

Now I'll leave you with finished projects and new projects I'm currently working on


Green mohair cardigan my own design to be worn with silver/grey long sleeved tunic

Green/blue jumper modified from the Rowan kid silk dream collection, pixie

Green and Blacks chocolate biscuit cake modified with milk and white chocolate, just finished while writing this blog post.

Wash cloth one of a set of three I'll be selling at craft fairs this year, a new venture for me.

1 comment:

Just Original said...

I'm glad your feeling alot better, you sounded really down on your last post. I'm just visiting all the blogs and it seems everyone is felling inspired and ready for the New Year. Hope you have a good one!