Tuesday 1 April 2008

A new blog

Sara at http://all-about-eden-saraeden.blogspot.com/ has asked me, very kindly to contribute to the new blog shes set up.
It's called http://northernbellescrafts.blogspot.com/ and this will be a place to find out about craft fairs , fabric shops and all those things you find out about in the North that you think others may like to know !!
The aim is to include all the little shops and design resources crafters use and share information about them. I'm very excited and looking forward to writing the pieces about the places I like to visit.
Also after Sara had visited the Manchester Art gallery for their button display I couldn't help being inspired to decorate my Tea cosie with vintage buttons sourced from EBay, charity shops, my mother and grandmothers. Drop Sara a post if you to would like to be inspired.

1 comment:

saraeden said...

Hi and thank you sooo much for the links to me and the new blog !! I hope you will find the it useful and fun !!

If you get chance you should go to see the button display its great !!

Sara x