Thursday 13 March 2008

New Camera New Shop

Nothing says spring to me like primroses, I like a pretty display on my dining room window sill. For some reason last year I didn't get round to creating a spring display. This year I've managed it. I just need some more small pots and it'll all be finished off. I have got more small pots but for some reason I couldn't find them at the weekend when I was potting up.


I've a new camera which has enabled me to take much better pictures. That would also be down to the fantastic weather we're having today, the sun has come out after what seems like a week of rain. According to the BBC website the rain will be back tomorrow. I'm celebrating the sunshine on my day off by photo shopping my pictures and listing items on the new online shop I found by way of flickr.


You can see my shop at http://www.pinkdoodle.com/ I'm listed as lupincottagedesigns(surprisingly). I've listed some cakes, bags, jewellery and scarves. It's all in UK pounds so hopefully that won't put as many shoppers off buying, like I think etsy does. I accept pay pal but if you've any questions send me a mail. The photos are of some of the things I've listed today;

Well I'm off now to finish my cupcake tea cosy which I am going to get finished by this afternoon and I promise I won't be missing as long next time.

1 comment:

Melissa Goodsell said...

Yay for your new canmera! These are great shots, you've been busy.
Melx