Wednesday 20 February 2008

Where does the time go?

I can't believe how long it's been since I last posted. I don't know where my time has gone.
Mainly I suppose I've been at work, doing overtime so I can go on holiday to Egypt in May. I can't wait for some sun. I didn't get the job I went for but I'm getting feedback today, so I don't feel too bad and there's lots of coaching opportunities coming up so it's not the end of the world.
I have been knitting and quilting but I won't share that with you until the weekend. I've almost finished finishing my tea cosy here's a sneak peak below.



It just needs a few more flowers and a good steam and I can package it off to France.

I was going to do a big valentines post but as you may realize I didn't but here's a picture of the desserts I made for our valentines tea.



Fairy cakes decorated with pink sweeties, I'd almost run out of icing sugar I found out too late to go out shopping and Meringues our favorite with sweetened chestnut puree and double cream, they should of been pink. Needless to say Valentines day wasn't a great diet day as I also received chocolates and some lovely pale purple tulips which I love more than roses.

2 comments:

saraeden said...

Hi Sarah
Just caught up with your posts ... we love Tissington we go a lot in the summer !!
I didnt know they did craft fairs do you think they would have a space for a little bag maker ??
I bet your looking forward to May !!

Chat soon
Sara x

Just Original said...

Hi Sarah,

Sorry to hear you did not get the job! But there'll always be next time! I love tulips too, they are my favourite cut flowers!