Saturday 9 February 2008

Lovely things

This is just going to be a quick post before I pop off to work, with my tea cosie which I'll get finished today if it's quiet.
I want to thank Mel at http://www.melissagoodsell.typepad.com/ who did a mini swap with me.
I sent her some cupcakes and bits and peices and she sent me all these little goodies;

You may notice she's sent me the card she's entered into the Daring Card Makers blog this week and some lovely mushroom fabric, pom poms, embroidery threads, beads and a pretty hanky holder in pink and white spots which has already found it's way into my work bag.

She has been incredibly generous and filled me with new ideas for projects.

Pop over and read her lovely crafting blog and the food blog which always makes me feel like baking.

Thankyou again Mel.

2 comments:

suz doyle said...

I'm so glad that you liked your goodies :o)
I'm going to load a pic of the cupcakes on my blog today - I wasn't feeling very well yesterday so I didn't get to it.
Melx

Melissa Goodsell said...

Arggh, sorry I was signed in with the wrong user name again!
Melx