Thursday 21 February 2008

tea cosy or is that cosie?

I've finished finishing my tea cosy. It's taken a while but its all done now ready for it's long trip to France. It was hard work modifying a pattern I found so I could get just the look my client wanted. It was worth it as I'm quite happy with the way it turned out.

Now I've just got to get my mums quilt and jumper finished by mothers day and I can start knitting for my self. Here's the quilt so far. It may be that I give it to her for her birthday in June... we'll see.

4 comments:

Just Original said...

The tea cosy reminds me of Raspberry Charlotte that my Mum makes, and its delicious like your tea cosy!

Melissa Goodsell said...

oh that's super super cute...you're really so so clever!
melx

saraeden said...

I love the tea cosy !!!
Thanks for the contact details for the fair i hope to see you there !!

Sara x

Amy said...

It's definitely a cosy! It's also lovely by the way!